With its powerful and modern quad-core ARM-based processor — the Rockchip RK3288-CG.W — Tinker Board R2.0 series offers significantly improved performance versus other popular SBC boards. Powered by an ARM-based Mali™-T764 GPU, Tinker Board R2.0's GPU and fixed-function processors allow for a wide range of uses, including high-quality media playback, gaming, computer vision, gesture recognition, image stabilization and processing, as well as computational photography and more.
* HD & UHD video playback at 30 fps on Tinker Board R2.0 is currently only available via the included media player. Third-party video players and applications may not offer hardware acceleration, which will result in limited or unstable playback performance.
|ASUS||Tinker Board R2.0|
|Processor||Rockchip RK3288-CG.W Arm® Cortex®-A17 Quad-core SoC|
|GPU||ARM® Mali™-T760 MP4 GPU|
1 x HDMI™* supports up to 4K
1 x 15-pin MIPI DSI supports up to HD
* HDMI™ supports a maximum resolution of up to 4K, and the iGPU only supports H.264/H.265 4K hardware decoders.
|Memory Size||Dual-CH LPDDR3 2/4GB|
Micro SD(TF) card slot
16/32 GB eMMC
Realtek RTL8211E-VB-CG (A version) or Realtek RTL8211F-CG (B version)
802.11 b/g/n wireless & BT 4.2 + EDR
Realtek ALC4030U Codec with 1 x 3.5mm audio jack (with Mic & plug-in detection)
1 x S/PDIF TX pin
1 x PCM/I2S pins (from GPIO)
|USB||4 x USB 2.0 ports|
|Camera Interface||1 x 15-pin MIPI CSI-2 (2lane)|
1 x 40-pin header includes:
- up to 28 x GPIO pins - up to 1 x PCM/I2S
- up to 2 x SPI bus - 2 x 5V power pins
- up to 2 x I2C bus - 2 x 3.3V power pins
- up to 4 x UART - 8 x ground pins
- up to 2 x PWM
1 x 2-pin Power-on header
1 x 2-pin eMMC recovery header 1 x 2-pin contact points includes:
- 1 x PWM signal - 1 x S/PDIF signal
5V/2.5~3A Micro USB power input
* Supports low power voltage detection.
Debian 10 (32-bit)
Android 11 or latest version available (32-bit)
|Dimension||3.37” x 2.125” (85 x 56 mm)|